Wednesday, May 03, 2006

My Little Buddy





It's been a while since I've given an update on my boy. He's got his 2 bottom teeth now, and he's working on getting the top ones in. Amazingly enough, he's not been cranky or anything during the whole process. He just slobbers like hell and chews on everything he can get his hands on. He can sit by himself, but can't sit up by himself. He's starting to scoot backwards and he's trying to get his butt up in the air to crawl, but that will come soon. But I have to keep an eye on him, because he can roll. Fast. He'll cross a king-sized bed real quick. He's saying "dada", "mama", I've heard him say "agua" (we speak both languages to him), and "qua qua" (quack quack...he loves his rubber ducky).

Oh, and it looks like we're going to have to buy him some kind of tricycle type thing. The babysitter's grandson has one and he just loves to get up on it. That's about it for now.

No comments: