Thursday, February 16, 2006

More Love from the Religion of Peace

It seems that Michelle Malkin has attracted the attention of the peace-loving Islamic radicals who have been sending her little "love notes". Here's some examples:


From: naser jianpour (n_jianpour@yahoo.com)To: writemalkin@gmail.comMailed-By:
yahoo.comDate: Feb 10, 2006 12:04 PMSubject: we will kill you
I am Iranian I
am a mosleme .We will kill you( every )down with you( Crectian & jowe.)world
is mine.
***
From: monalisa monalisa (monalisa23h@hotmail.com)To:
writemalkin@gmail.comMailed-By: hotmail.comDate: Feb 4, 2006 5:55 PMSubject: you
are filth
the dishonourable the mean the prostitute I'am a müslim and turkish
I killyou devil you are goto the hell shit the whore
***
From:
greatmastafa@web.de (greatmastafa@web.de) Mailed-By: web.deTo:
writemalkin@gmail.comDate: Feb 11, 2006 9:41 PMSubject: mohammed
you have one
day to delete all pictures of mohammed from your server, or i hack this site and
delete all files on this server. ok
mohammed have never a face. dou you
now.
for ever islam

True to the form of Islamic radicals, they hide behind things like emails. This is because they are nothing more than cowards. So I'll give you yellow-bellied pieces of shit an offer that you surely couldn't refuse. I posted the Mohammed cartoons too. Why not threaten me? Hell, I'll give you pussies my address if you want to *try* to come kill me. One word of warning...I'm a Texan, which also means that I'm well-armed. So bring some friends and pack a lunch, 'cause it ain't gonna be easy to take me out.

So bring it on, losers. Come pick on someone who's equipped to handle your asshattery. After I kill you, I'll piss on your corpses, burn them, tie them to my bumper and drag them through the streets. Whatever pieces are left after my little joyride, I'll feed them to the hogs at my friend's farm. I hope Mohammed Atta and your "prophet" are side-by-side, being raped by pigs in Hell. That's the least that they deserve.

No comments: