Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Don't use Xoom.com

I'm back, bitches!! Good gawd, it's been over 2 years since my last post. Not that I've had nothing to bitch about, just either been extremely busy or lack of enthusiasm. But I'm irritable as hell today, and I get home to hear my wife complaining about these assholes.

Xoom.com. Supposed to be a money sending service, like Western Union...only cheaper. Here's another example of "you get what you pay for". Shitty customer service and incompetent assholes answering the phones. Perfect example: My wife sends money back to her mom in Colombia for her birthday. She sends it in her aunt's name. Aunt has an issue with her gov't issued ID, since she has a temporary while she's awaiting the arrival of the actual ID. Kinda like what they give you at the DMV/DPS when you make changes to your Driver's License. Wife calls Xoom's customer service and she tries to change the payee name. The incompetent fuck on the other end says she can't do that, only they can. She says fine, change it. To which he replies, we can't. Then he offers her the option of cancelling. She says fine. It isn't until after he cancels the transaction that he informs her that it will be 5-10 business days until the money is credited back into her account. You gotta be fucking kidding me. Which is exactly what I said to the dumb bitch that told me it would be 10 days to return the money to my wife's checking account when I called them to find out wtf the deal was. She got all indignant, and told me not to use profanity. I asked for the supervisor, to which she said she was the supervisor. Good, I'll make sure my wife never uses your shitty service again and I'll make sure I tell everyone I know not to use it either, thank you very little. then I hung up on the bitch.

So in a few words: Fuck Xoom.com.

You motherfuckers will never see another red cent of my money. And if you were the last money sending service on earth, I'd make sure to walk the shit down myself before I'd use your service. I'm half tempted to call back and see if the next assclown that answers the phone is a supervisor too.

No comments: