Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Why Blog?

I'm starting this blog for several reasons. To network with people in my chosen profession to get some ideas on how to improve my workplace. To let my family and friends know what's going on. To have an outlet for my rants when I feel the need to rant. To make people laugh, and to make people think about what's going on in the world around them. I'll discuss anything with anybody, whether on the net or face-to-face. I'm pretty candid with my opinions, sometimes to the point of brutality. That being said, feel free to read and leave comments. However, if you troll I will smack you. If you spam, I'll delete your comments and ban you. I don't put up with bullshit from anybody that a) doesn't sign my paycheck or b) I'm not married to.

Enjoy!!

No comments: